Yes! I have some Cake Batter Truffles for you! A little while back, I made some cake batter coconut butter. It was seriously amazing! If you haven’t tried it yet, I highly recommend you do. Then you can use some of it for this truffle recipe. Who doesn’t like cake batter right? Especially when it is covered in chocolate. Chocolate makes everything better! These cake batter truffles did not last long in our house!
These truffles are super easy to make. They are vegan, gluten free and paleo. If you don’t want to make your own cake batter coconut butter, you can get a store bought version as well. The store bought version is double the price of my homemade cake batter coconut butter. If you like flavored coconut butter, you may also like this recipe. I used chocolate chips to make the chocolate coating, but you can also use my 3 ingredient chocolate recipe. If you choose to use the 3 ingredient chocolate, then you can omit the almond milk. Here is a short video on how to make the 3 ingredient chocolate
Cake Batter Truffles
Cake Batter Truffles
A decadent truffle made from real food ingredients!
- 1 1/2 cups cake batter coconut butter (or you can use this store bought brand )
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 T almond milk
- Place the cake batter coconut butter in the fridge for 10 minutes to get it a little firm.
- Using a small cookie scoop , form the butter into balls and place the balls on a lined plate or baking sheet .
- Once all the balls are formed, place them in the freezer to get firm while you make the chocolate coating.
- To make the chocolate coating use a double boiler method.
- Bring a saucepan full of water to a boil. Place a glass bowl on top of the saucepan .
- Place the chocolate chips and almond milk into the glass bowl . This will gently heat the chocolate so it doesn't burn.
- Stir constantly until the chocolate is smooth.
- Once the chocolate is smooth, coat the balls in the chocolate. I like to use 2 forks to roll the balls in the chocolate. Make sure you work quickly because the balls can melt easily. Once all the balls are coated, place them back onto a lined baking sheet. Put the baking sheet into the freezer to get the chocolate to set. Once the chocolate has set, you can store these truffles in the freezer or fridge. Your preference. Enjoy!
22 thoughts to “Cake Batter Truffles”