You have to try these No Bake Super Food Granola Bars. I don’t know about you, but I am always looking for more healthy snack ideas. Especially healthy snack ideas that you can eat on the go! These healthy granola bars fit that bill.
This healthy recipe is no bake, vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free! Plus it’s also filled with healthy protein and fats from nuts, seeds and flax. I used chopped dates in mine, but you could also use cranberries or raisins if you prefer.
If you wanted a nut free version of this, just make them with sunflower butter instead of almond butter. That’s what makes these bars so great! You can customize them how you like.
We also shot a short video for this recipe. You can view it below. For more recipe videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
No Bake Super Food Granola Bars
Yields 10 bars
These no bake super food bars are a cinch to make! They are filled with good for you ingredients. Vegan and gluten free!
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweeted shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 2 T chia seeds
- 2 T flax meal
- 1/2 cup chopped Medjool dates
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 T coconut oil , melted
- In a large bowl, add all the dry ingredients.
- In a small saucepan, on medium low heat, add the wet ingredients.
- Pour wet over dry and mix well.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment.
- Pour batter into the pan and press down hard. Place in the fridge for 30 to set.
- Once it's set, cut into bars and store in an airtight container.
Keep these in the fridge or freezer. They should last several weeks. Enjoy!