Salsa Verde Recipe. My husband loves all things spicy, so he created this easy recipe for you. This salsa verde is perfect summer! It can be used as a dip or marinade. Very versatile!
You can literally whip this up in minutes! My husband loves it super spicy, so he kept the seeds in the jalapenos. If you like things with a little less heat, I suggest removing the seeds. It’s your choice.
This salsa verde is naturally vegan, gluten free and paleo approved.
Want to make this recipe? Watch the video below! For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Looking for more dip recipes?
- Save Money By Making You Own Hummus
- Dairy Free Pesto Dip
- Easy Homemade Salsa
- Dairy Free Ranch Dressing
- Easy Baba Ganoush
Salsa Verde Recipe
Salsa Verde Recipe (Vegan Gluten Free)
This fresh and healthy salsa verde recipe is a must make for summer. Vegan, gluten free and paleo. Makes a great dip or marinade!
- 6-8 tomatillos
- 1/4 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeños, chopped
- 2 T cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel and core the tomatillos and place on a lined baking sheet .
- Brush with oil and then roast for 20 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- In a food processor , add all the ingredients and blend until mostly smooth. A few chunks are okay.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later. You can use it as a dip or marinade.
This should keep in the fridge for at least a week. Enjoy!