Healthy Pumpkin Ice Cream you guys! It’s that time of year again. When all things pumpkin are coming out! So I am kicking off the pumpkin season with this healthy pumpkin nice cream!
This healthy ice cream is vegan, gluten free, dairy free and paleo! It’s super simple to make and doesn’t even require an ice cream maker!
In Dallas, September is still very warm, so this ice cream is a perfect way to cool off. I call it pumpkin nice cream since it’s made from bananas instead of heavy cream or full fat coconut milk. Another great thing you could do with this recipe is to add some cacao powder. Then you can make a pumpkin chocolate ice cream. 🙂
I added chocolate chips for the video. That is totally optional for you. Just make it however you like.
Looking for more pumpkin recipes? I’ve got you covered with more recipes below.
- Grain Free Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Pumpkin Granola Bars
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- No Bake Pumpkin Chocolate Cookies
Want to make this recipe? Watch the video below. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Healthy Pumpkin Ice Cream
Yields 2-3 servings
This healthy pumpkin ice cream is vegan, gluten free and paleo!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2-3 frozen Bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup cashew butter|http://amzn.to/2exBnIJ ] (or nut butter of choice)
- 3 T pumpkin puree
- 2 T maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor . Blend until smooth.
- This will produce a soft serve ice cream. If you prefer a harder ice cream, you can place the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze for an extra 30 minutes.