I can’t think of a single person that doesn’t like cashews or chocolate. Cashews are so buttery and delicious. When you pair cashews with salted chocolate, you really get a match made in heaven. These salted cashew chocolate clusters are so good. In fact, my husband ate most of them in about 2 days! Salty and sweet is the best combination. These salted cashew chocolate clusters can make a healthier snack alternative to unhealthy candy bars.
Serves: 1½ cups
- Melt the chocolate with the milk using a double boiler method.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Once the chocolate is melted, stir in the cashews to coat them in the chocolate.
- Spread the chocolate/cashew mixture onto the baking sheet. (I used a smaller baking sheet)
- Once the mixture is spread, sprinkle the sea salt on top.
- Stick in the freezer to firm up. (About 30 minutes)
- Once the clusters are firm, you can store them in the fridge or freezer. Either works.