Thai Peanut Sauce. Who doesn’t love Thai food? Being vegan, Thai restaurants are a godsend because there is almost always something vegan on their menu.
This healthy vegan peanut sauce tastes just as good as the ones in the restaurants and it’s easy to make at home. Without the refined sugars or additives. 🙂 If you like this, you may also like my Homemade Sriracha Sauce.
We use a similar sauce to make our peanut noodle stir fry. It’s one of the most popular recipes on my blog. This healthy vegan peanut sauce would also make a great dipping sauce for just about anything.
Thai Peanut Sauce
Yields 1 cup sauce
A homemade sauce that tastes just like the restaurants!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1/3 cup unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup orange juice (I juiced an orange for this)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, tamari or coconut aminos (if gluten free)
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 clove of garlic minced (optional)
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl very well.
- Store in a covered glass jar in the fridge.
- I used a small mason jar for this.
This sauce should be kept in the fridge. It will last a couple of weeks. You may even be able to freeze it. Enjoy!