Oh wow! These healthy flourless chocolate muffins are seriously good! They are also super easy to make. All you need is 4 ingredients!
These chocolate muffins are very rich, and would probably be great for cupcakes as well. These healthy flourless chocolate muffins only take about 20 minutes from start to finish. No mixer required. We all need more chocolate muffins in our life right?
I used peanut butter in these chocolate muffins to add a rich texture. You could also use sunflower butter if you have a peanut allergy. If you want the rich texture, but not the strong flavor of the peanut butter, you can try using macadamia butter or cashew butter.
Macadamia butter works awesome in my fudgy flourless brownies, so I know it would be good in these as well. I also often use cashew butter as a base for my flourless cookie recipes. These healthy chocolate muffins are vegan, gluten free and grain free. I hope you enjoy them.
Here is a quick video on how to make these. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Healthy Flourless Chocolate Muffins
Yields 8 muffins
Only 4 ingredients to make this delicious chocolate treat!
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients. You may have to stop and scrape down the sides a few times.
- Once everything is mixed well, spoon batter into lined muffin cups. I used silicone molds. The batter will be VERY sticky. I found wetting a spoon kept it from sticking.
- I topped a few of mine with chocolate chips. Feel free to do the same.
- Place muffin pan in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Wait until these are completely cooled before removing from the pan.
Store these muffins in the fridge. They should last at least 5 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!