Muffins are a great way to use up ripe bananas. I made these Strawberry Banana Muffins the other day because we not only had bananas to use up, we also had strawberries that needed to be used. These Strawberry Banana Muffins came out great. If you like banana recipes, you may also like my 5 Minute Banana Ice Cream or my Grain Free Banana Bread.
These healthy muffins are vegan and gluten free. They went fast at our house! You can whip them up in no time at all. You can freeze some for those days you need a quick breakfast on the go. They freeze great!
For a visual, you can check out this video. If you like videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube channel.
Strawberry Banana Muffins
Yields 12 standard sized muffins
A healthy muffin recipe great for on the go!
5 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
17 minTotal Time
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup strawberries sliced thin (I used fresh, but frozen may work too)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In one bowl , mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl , mix the wet ingredients.
- Add dry to wet and mix until combined.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin pans . I use silicone muffin liners . If you use paper liners, you may need to grease them to prevent sticking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool before removing them from the muffin pan.
Keep these muffins stored in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks that way. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!!