Have you tried Bark Thins? I LOVE the pretzel version, so that is where the inspiration for this Sweet and Salty Holiday Bark came from. I also added extra sweetness with the pomegranates and beautiful color with the pistachios. For more holiday recipes check out this post.
I shot a quick video for this recipe. You can view it below.
Sweet and Salty Holiday Bark
Yields 12 pieces
This colorful and festive bark is perfect for the holidays. You will love the sweet and salty flavors.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 2 cups chocolate chunks (I like Enjoy life)
- Dash of almond milk
- 1/4 cup pretzels
- 1/4 cup pomegranate
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate with the small amount of almond milk.
- Once melted, spread the chocolate onto a parchment lined baking sheet .
- Sprinkle the toppings onto the chocolate and gently press them in.
- Freeze until the chocolate has set. Around 4 hours.
- Once frozen, cut into squares or break into pieces.
Keep the bark stored in the freezer for best results. Enjoy!