Yes you read that title right. Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies. These healthy chocolate chip cookies contain no beans or any other funky ingredients. They also don’t contain any butter or oil. These flourless chocolate chip cookies are very easy to make and contain only 5 ingredients!
These flourless cookies are rich in taste and texture. You will be very surprised! I had to stop myself before I ate too many! These flourless cookies are gluten free, vegan and grain free! You can make them in under 20 minutes. Can it get better than that?
To make the cashew butter, follow the instructions in this video. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Here is a quick video on how to make these cookies.
Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yields 10 cookies
These cookies are so moist and decadent, you will never guess they contain no flour, no oil and no butter!
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 cups cashew butter (*see notes*)
- 1/4 cup + 1 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground vanilla beans or vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips.
- Pulse until everything is mixed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet. I used a cookie scoop for this.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- You can also freeze them for longer.
**You can buy cashew butter at most health food stores. You can also easily make it by grinding up 2 cups of raw cashews for about 5 minutes in a high powered blender or a food processor.