I have a treat for you. Flourless Chocolate Cookies. These decadent 4 ingredient flourless chocolate cookies are so amazing. They didn’t even last the day at our house! We ate the entire batch almost immediately. Most flourless cookie recipes call for oats and banana. My flourless cookie recipe has no banana or oats! This recipe makes a small batch and they also freeze well.
These flourless chocolate cookies are vegan, gluten free and grain free. They could also easily be nut free if you use sunflower butter instead of almond butter. 🙂 If you like this recipe, you may also like my Flourless Zucchini Brownies or my Super Moist Flourless Brownies.
Flourless Chocolate Cookies
4 Ingredient Flourless Chocolate Cookies
The easiest cookie you will ever make. It's healthy too!
- 1 cup almond butter (or any other nut butter)
- 1/4 cup + 1 T maple syrup
- 1 T cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Optional add ins: sea salt , chocolate chips , shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all ingredients.
- Form into balls and place onto a lined baking sheet . (I used a cookie scoop to form my cookies)
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let completely cool before removing from the cookie sheet.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Please make sure the cookies have completely cooled before removing them from the baking sheet. I tried to grab one before they were cooled and it crumbled on me. I didn't have that issue when they had cooled. These cookies should last a couple weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!
145 thoughts to “4 Ingredient Flourless Chocolate Cookies”