Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake Muffins. One of my most favorite muffin recipes on the blog is the healthy chocolate chip pumpkin muffins. We make them all year long! So I kind of tweaked that recipe a bit to create these new pumpkin muffins.
These healthy muffins are seriously delicious. Also vegan and gluten free. You can easily make them nut-free by using a different kind of milk and a different flour for the crumb topping.
These muffins remind me of the kind you find in bakeries. The crumb topping really adds something special. They are super easy to make too!
Want to make this recipe? Watch the video below! For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Looking for more pumpkin recipes?
- Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake
- Chocolate Pumpkin Mousse Pie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- No Bake Pumpkin Cookies
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake Muffins
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake Muffins (Vegan)
In under 30 minutes, you can make these healthy muffins that taste as good as any bakery muffin. Vegan and gluten free.
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 4 T almond flour
- 4 T coconut sugar
- 2 T melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl , add all the dry ingredients.
- In another mixing bowl , add the wet ingredients.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin pans .
For the crumble:
- Mix the crumble ingredients in a small mixing bowl . Sprinkle the crumb topping on each muffin.
- Bake the muffins for about 15-20 minutes. Let cool before removing from pans and storing.
These muffins should last about 2 weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer. Enjoy!
19 thoughts to “Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake Muffins (Vegan)”