Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Muffins. I haven’t made too many gingerbread recipes this season.
Last year I made Gingerbread Donuts, Cranberry Filled Gingerbread Muffins and Healthy Gingerbread Cookies. This year I have only really made Gingerbread Overnight Oats and No Bake Gingerbread Cookies.
I wanted to include some gluten free gingerbread recipes so that is how this one came about.
These gluten free and vegan gingerbread muffins are super moist and packed with chunks of chocolate chips. They were so good still warm out of the oven.
I had to resist the urge to eat more than one! This would be a great breakfast to enjoy on Christmas morning as you are unwrapping your gifts.
Looking for more gingerbread recipes?
- Gingerbread Roasted Chickpeas
- Slow Cooker Gingerbread Oats
- No Bake Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft Baked Iced Gingerbread Cookies
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Muffins
Yields 12 standard muffins or 6 jumbo muffins
The perfect breakfast for Christmas morning. Made healthier and gluten free!
10 minPrep Time
22 minTotal Time
- 2 1/4 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (I used a flax egg replacement)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 - 1 1/2 tsp ginger (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl .
- Mix wet in another.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Spoon batter into lined or greased muffin pans .
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
These should keep in the fridge for a couple weeks. Freeze them for longer storage.