Now that the warm weather is here, it’s time to start thinking about recipes to take to outdoor parties. This easy fruit salad recipe is perfect for that. Normally, I do all the sweet recipes on the blog, but this easy fruit salad was created by my husband. He also created my dairy free potato salad and my cucumber salad. My kids loved this easy fruit salad. I hope yours will too!
This fruit salad only takes a few minutes to make, so what are you waiting for? Perfect for Memorial Day cookouts.
Yields 4-5 servings
A refreshing salad recipe!
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 cups diced oranges
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup diced apples
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- juice of 1 small lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Add the fruit in a large bowl and pour the dressing over.
- Toss the fruit in the dressing coating the fruit in the dressing well.
- Put in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
This should last at least 4 days in the fridge. Enjoy!