Homemade Cherry Pie Larabars. Why did I wait so long to make these Cherry Pie Larabars?? Seriously! If you have been following this blog for a while, you know I love to make my own larabars. My favorite flavor is the coconut cream larabar, but this cherry pie may be my second favorite!
These homemade cherry pie larabars are super easy to make. You only need 3 ingredients!
You can cut these into bars or roll into balls. Whichever you prefer. I know these will not last long at our house. These cherry pie larabars would make a great pre or post workout snack.
They just take a few minutes to whip up! These would be delicious covered in my 3 ingredient chocolate.
Homemade Cherry Pie Larabars
Yields 18 small squares
All you need is 3 ingredients to make this healthy snack!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- In a food processor , combine all 3 ingredients.
- Slowly, a little at a time, add water until you see the mixture clump together.
- Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with parchment paper. Make sure you leave enough room for some paper to stick out the sides.
- Press the mixture into the baking dish.
- Stick in the fridge to firm up.
- Once firm, use a pizza cutter to cut into bars.
Keep these bars stored in the fridge. They should last several weeks. Enjoy!