If you are looking a quick meal idea, this Easy Broccoli Stir Fry is it. I was inspired to make this recipe by my Thai Peanut Sauce recipe. I thought it would go really well with the broccoli since I sometimes put broccoli in my Peanut Noodle Stir Fry recipe.
I slightly tweaked the peanut sauce for this recipe. It came out pretty yummy!
I added peanuts for some crunch and extra protein. If you wanted, you can stretch this meal by serving it over rice or quinoa. As is, this Broccoli stir fry is vegan and gluten free.
We also shot a quick video for this recipe. You can view it below. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Broccoli Stir Fry
Yields 3-4 servings
Dinner is not complicated with this Easy Broccoli Stir Fry! Serve on it's own, or with a side of rice.
15 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup edamame
- 2-3 carrots, cut in circles
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T toasted sesame oil
- Pinch sea salt (if needed)
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped (for garnish)
- 1/2 cup unsalted natural peanut butter
- 1-2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 T tamari or Bragg's Aminos or soy sauce
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 lime
- In a large saute pan, add all the stir fry ingredients. Cover and cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes. Just long to soften the broccoli and carrots slightly. Stir occasionally.
- As the veggies are cooking, make the peanut sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix all the peanut sauce ingredients and stir well.
- Once the veggies have softened, pour the peanut sauce over them and stir well.
- When you are ready to serve, garnish with the green onions. Enjoy!
This should last about 3-4 days in the fridge.