Coconut Mojito Energy Bites. I just LOVE mojitos in the summer. I make them often and I always seem to have mint and limes in the house. So I thought I would bring those flavors into an energy bite recipe for you.
I thought coconut would go really well with the flavors of mint and lime, so I added that in as well. I hope you enjoy them!!
If you need to make these nut free, you can use sunflower butter and another flour in place of the cashew butter and almond flour. Most flour substitutes should work. The only one I would not try to use is coconut flour. It can be a very tricky thing to sub in recipes.
Looking for more easy energy bite recipes? I’ve got you covered.
- Banana Chocolate Energy Bites
- 5 Minute Maca Energy Bites
- Blueberry Muffin Energy Bites
- Healthier Vegan Nutella Energy Bites
- Funfetti Cookie Dough Energy Bites
Coconut Mojito Energy Bites
Yields 12 energy bites
These no bake Coconut Mojito Energy Bites are perfect for summer. No refined sugar and only 6 simple ingredients. Vegan, gluten free and paleo!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 cup cashew butter (almond butter works too)
- 4 T almond flour
- 3 T maple syrup
- Juice of 1 large lime
- 1 T chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (for rolling)
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients until they are mixed well.
- Roll into balls with your hands and then roll each ball into the unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Once all the balls are covered in shredded coconut, transfer them to a lined baking sheet and place in the fridge to set. About 30 minutes.
These should last at least 2 weeks in the fridge. They can also be frozen for longer. Enjoy!!