Who doesn’t love the fall? We have the beautiful colors, the cooler air (although not here in Texas yet) and the delicious food! I just love when we get a co-op basket. To find out more about the co-op click here. It is like Christmas morning. You just never know what you are going to get. This week, when I saw we got beets and parsnips, I knew I was going to roast them. They are naturally sweet and roasting just brings out the flavor even more. It also makes a pretty dish.
Ours was devoured as soon as it came out of the oven! 🙂 What are some of your favorite roasted vegetables?
Easy Roasted Seasonal Fall Vegetables
Easy Roasted Seasonal Vegetables
- 3-4 beets remove greens, peel and roughly chop
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3-4 parsnips peeled and cut into coin pieces
- 3 T olive oil
- 3 T Balsamic
- 4 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Throw everything into a zip lock bag and marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
- I think we did for about 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 and spread the mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 45-60 minutes until veggies come out tender.