I just love roasted vegetables. Not only are they delicious, but my kids will usually eat them as well. This roasted broccoli is so easy. It’s a great one to do with your young kids. Mine had fun shaking the bag around. This roasted broccoli recipe is almost fool proof! If you like this, then you may also like my Cauliflower Popcorn.
This roasted broccoli would be a great side to just about anything! You will want to eat the whole tray. 🙂
Super Simple Roasted Broccoli
An easy side dish that everyone will love!
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 2-3 T olive oil
- Juice from 1 small lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut the broccoli into florets. (Save the stalks for homemade vegetable broth .)
- Add the broccoli and the remaining ingredients to a Zip-Lock bag.
- Shake until everything is well coated
- Spread broccoli on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stopping once to turn the broccoli over.
The broccoli will shrink down quite a bit after cooking. If you have a large family, you may want to double the recipe.