I am so happy Spring is here. I love all the spring fruits and veggies. I picked up some asparagus the other day and I knew I wanted to roast them. This Easy Roasted Asparagus is so easy and fool proof! I promise you will love it. This roasted asparagus recipe is very similar to my Easy Roasted Broccoli and my Honey Balsamic Brussel Sprouts.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t like my asparagus to be completely soft. I like a little crunch still left to it. That is why I only roasted mine for 10 minutes. If you like a softer asparagus, feel free to keep it in the oven longer.
Easy Roasted Asparagus
A super simple recipe you will love!
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 T oil (I used grapeseed oil)
- 2 T raw honey or maple syrup (for strict vegans)
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash the asparagus well and remove the ends. (I save the ends for making vegetable broth )
- Mix all the ingredients, except the asparagus, in a small bowl.
- Place the asparagus onto a lined baking sheet .
- Using a silicone brush , brush the dressing onto the asparagus.
- Pour any remaining liquid onto the asparagus as well.
- Roast in the oven for about 10-15 minutes. (or longer if you prefer)
As a stated above, feel free to cook it longer if you like. I just like my asparagus to have a little crunch left. Enjoy!
8 thoughts to “Easy Roasted Asparagus”