I had to stop myself from eating more than one. These pumpkin chocolate truffles may be my most favorite pumpkin dessert recipe yet! You can’t really go wrong with pumpkin and chocolate!
These pumpkin truffles are a little bite of heaven. You only need 7 ingredients to make them! They are vegan, gluten free and paleo. Imagine a pumpkin cream covered in chocolate.
Perfection! I used chocolate chips in my recipe, but this would also work with my 3 ingredient chocolate recipe. If you choose to use that, don’t add the milk. Just make the chocolate sauce as is. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!
Looking for more pumpkin recipes?
- Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Pecan Caramel Bars
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie Bites
Pumpkin and chocolate go so well in this easy truffle recipe!
For the pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree (or 1 can pumpkin)
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
For the chocolate coating
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- In the food processor , combine all the ingredients for the pumpkin cream. Blend until smooth.
- Stick the food processor bowl in the fridge to firm up a little. About 10 minutes.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop mixture onto a lined baking sheet .
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer to firm while you make the chocolate mixture.
- To make the chocolate use a double boiler method. Fill a saucepan with water and bring it to a boil.
- Place a glass bowl on top of the pot with the water. Add the chocolate chips and almond milk to the glass bowl and gently melt the chocolate.
- Once all the chocolate is melted, use a spoon to drizzle the chocolate over each truffle.
- Place in the fridge to firm up the chocolate.
Please keep these truffles in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks. You can freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!