These Chocolate Lovers Brownies are amazing! I am not a huge chocolate person and I couldn’t stop eating them. These healthier brownies are vegan, gluten free, paleo and no bake. There is even a nut free option with these chocolate lovers brownies.
I whipped these up in no time at all. They are so rich. Almost like fudge. A little bite will satisfy you. If you love brownies, you may also like my super moist flourless brownies or my no bake peppermint brownies.
I let my brownies chill overnight in the fridge. They set up great. I bet you could speed up the process by putting them in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
I used macadamia nuts in this, but any nut will do. I bet sunflower seeds would work well too.
Chocolate Lovers Brownies
Chocolate Lover’s Brownies
Super rich chocolatey flavor perfect for chocolate lovers!
- 12 medjool dates (pits removed and soaked for at least 30 minutes)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup nuts (I used macadamia nuts , but any nut can be used. For a nut free option use sunflower seeds)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life chips which are gluten and nut free)
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients until smooth.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Make sure you leave room sticking out the sides.
- Spoon the mixture into the baking dish. The batter will be VERY thick. You may need to wet the spatula a little to help spread it.
- Place in the fridge to set. This can take several hours. If you want to speed up the process, you can place it in the freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
These should last at least a week in the fridge. Enjoy!
60 thoughts to “Vegan Chocolate Lovers Brownies”