Peanut Butter Bars. If you have been following this blog for a while, you know how much I love nut butters. I even wrote a whole cookbook about them!
If you love nut butter too, you will LOVE these peanut butter vegan bars. They contain very little added sugar and only 5 ingredients. You don’t even need a food processor or mixer to make them!
These bars are vegan and gluten free. You can make them with sunflower butter or almond butter to keep them paleo friendly as well.
These Peanut Butter Bars are super rich too. All you need is a little to satisfy your sweet tooth. If you didn’t want to use chocolate chips, you can always use my 3 ingredient chocolate bar recipe for the chocolate part.
If you choose that route, I would suggest keeping the bars in the freezer, not the fridge. If you also love peanut butter, you will also love my 3 ingredient peanut butter muffins and my 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies.
We shot a short video for this recipe. You can view it below. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Looking for more peanut butter recipes?
- Flourless Peanut Butter Muffins
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- Peanut Butter Pie
Peanut Butter Bars
Peanut Butter Bars
Just a handful of simple ingredients are needed to make these decadent peanut butter bars!
- In a saucepan , on medium heat, combine the peanut butter, coconut butter and maple syrup. Stir only until everything is combined.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the pan. Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and almond milk. Once melted, pour over the peanut butter layer. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
- Let chill for another 30 minutes.
- Using a pizza cutter , cut into squares.
Keep these bars stored in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks that way. Enjoy!