Yes, you read that title right. Healthy no bake cookie dough bites. Such a thing does exist! Who doesn’t love cookie dough?
These are sinfully good even with no refined sugar. These no bake cookie dough bites may just be the most delicious things I have ever made. It gets even better. They only take minutes to make. You could just be minutes away from popping one of these babies in your mouth. I am drooling just looking at the picture. These would go great with a glass of my Homemade Almond Milk.
Healthy No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
10 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 10-12 pitted medjool dates pitted
- 1/4 -1/2 cup water
- optional chips, coconut, cacao nibs, raisins, etc.
- Throw the almonds and oats in the food processor and blend into a fine powder.
- Then add dates and continue to blend.
- Lastly, add the water, a little at a time until a paste like dough forms.
- Roll dough into little balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Put into the fridge to get the dough to firm up a bit. Eat and enjoy!