What is better than a snickerdoodle? How about no bake snickerdoodle cookie dough bites! Now we are talking. I already have a Gluten Free Snickerdoodle on my blog, so this was only a matter of time.
These can be made in just minutes and are gluten free! Can it get better? My daughter just loves cinnamon. In fact, to get her to drink her milk, I add some cinnamon to it. I call it Meadow’s Secret Milk and she drinks it right up! So these were right up her alley. I hope you enjoy them as well.
No Bake Snickerdoodles
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cups almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla beans or extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 9 medjool dates
- 1/4 cup + 1 T water
- In the food processor, grind up the oats and almonds.
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients until a dough starts to form.
- Roll into balls and then flatten them with your palm.
I kept mine in the fridge on a plate with parchment paper. I got 12 out of my batch. Enjoy!