I am obsessing over all things pumpkin. How about you? These no bake pumpkin pie cookies cookies are no exception. They are so good. My picky 4 year old loved them and she claims to hate pumpkin. Lol.
These no bake pumpkin pie cookies can be made in minutes with almost no dishes to do after. This is a super easy recipe you can make with your kids. These pumpkin cookies are vegan, gluten free and paleo. Can it get better? I hope you enjoy them as much as we did.
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cookies
Yields 12 balls
10 minPrep Time
1 hr, 10 Total Time
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 9-10 medjool dates
- 3 T raw pepitas
- 1/2 cup pumpkin (fresh or canned)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- In the food processor , grind up the almonds, pecans, pepitas and spices.
- Then add in the dates and continue to pulse.
- Lastly add in the pumpkin and pulse until a dough starts to form.
- When the dough is formed, roll into balls and stick in the fridge for 30-60 minutes to firm up.
I rolled mine into balls and flattened then with my palm once they had firmed up. It’s an easy recipe to do with your kids. I got about 10-12 balls out of my batch. Store them in the fridge or even freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!