Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day! What could be more fitting for Valentine’s Day than homemade chocolate bars? This 3 Ingredient Homemade Chocolate recipe is so easy, you will never get store bought again. You probably already have the ingredients to make these homemade chocolate bars. These homemade chocolate bars are even dairy free!
Here is a video on how to make them. Super easy!
These homemade chocolate bars are so good. I wish I had made more of them. The chocolate mold I bought was the perfect size for this recipe too. I will be ordering another one right away. If you don’t have a chocolate mold, don’t worry. You can make this by using mini muffin pans as well. It just may take a little longer to harden back up. One of the things I like the most about this is that it requires no boiling or stirring over the stove. Just mix, pour and viola! homemade chocolate. This recipe is gluten free, vegan and paleo. You can also make a magic shell out of this recipe. Just mix and pour over ice cream. Yummy!
Homemade Chocolate Bars
Yields 3 chocolate bars
3 Ingredients is all you need to make your own chocolate!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (measure after melting)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 2-3 T maple syrup or honey
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients well. Make sure there are no lumps. It should only take a minute.
- Pour the mixture into molds. If you use chocolate bar molds , it should take about an hour for everything to firm up. If you use something larger, it may take a bit longer.
This chocolate has a mild coconut taste, but it is not overwhelming. These bars are best when they are stored in the freezer.