I have been all about Brussel sprouts lately. First it was the maple glazed Brussel sprouts. Then the honey balsamic Brussel sprouts. Now it’s the Shaved Brussel Sprouts Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette. This might just be my new favorite salad.
The lemon vinaigrette just adds an amazing freshness to the shaved Brussel sprouts. I could have eaten the whole bowl in one sitting. You have to try this Brussel sprouts salad. It is super easy too!
A simple, fresh and healthy way to enjoy Brussel sprouts!
- 4-5 cups shaved Brussel sprouts
- 1 T thinly sliced red onions
- 1/4 cup slivered or shaved almonds
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 tsp raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 T dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp arrowroot powder
- pinch salt
- To shave the Brussel sprouts, run them on a mandolin or shredder.
- Add the shaved Brussel sprouts to a bowl with the rest of the salad ingredients.
- Whisk all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and place it in the fridge for 30 minutes so the flavors can marinate.
I think the longer this salad sits, the better it gets. It should last 3-5 days in the fridge.