Have you seen the limited edition larabar? Pineapple Coconut Cake Larabars. As soon as I heard about them, I had to create a homemade version. If you like my Coconut Cream Larabars, you will love these Pineapple Larabars as well!
They are no bake, vegan, gluten free and paleo. Whip them up in minutes. If you like these, you may also like this post.
These did not last long in our house! I suggest doubling the batch and freezing some. If you have a nut allergy, you can probably use sunflower seeds in place of the cashews. That would make them lunchbox friendly too. 🙂
Pineapple Coconut Cake Larabars
Yields 10 bars or 18 squares
A healthy snack that tastes like dessert!
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dried pineapple
- 8 medjool dates
- 2 T coconut oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- In a food processor , grind up the cashews for a minute. Then add in the remaining ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
- Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with parchment paper. Press dough into the baking dish . The dough is thick and sticky and sometimes wetting a spatula helps. If you prefer, you can roll these into bite sized balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Once the dough is in the baking dish, transfer it to the fridge to set. It should not take long at all.
- Once the bars are firm, use a pizza cutter to cut into bars. Keep these bars stored in the fridge. They should last several weeks that way. You can also freeze them for much longer. Enjoy!