Granola bars are so great. I just love these pumpkin granola bars. Not only are they healthy and easy to make, but they travel well and make good snacks when you are on the go. But let’s face it, the store bought versions can not be trusted to be healthy. You can read more about store bought bars in my Quaker Granola Bars Exposed. So after my post for the peanut butter granola bars, there was requests for other flavors. So naturally I had to try pumpkin granola bars.
This recipe is very similar to my pumpkin granola. These bars are a bit on the soft side because of the pumpkin, but they taste delicious! They only took minutes to make. You can make a big batch and freeze some too. That works great if you get a pumpkin craving in the spring like I sometimes do. 🙂
Pumpkin Granola Bars
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in one bowl.
- Mix wet into another.
- Combine wet to dry really well so all the oats get coated.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. I used an odd sized pan, but an 8X8 or 9X9 pan would work well. Give yourself enough of the paper so it sticks out the sides. This will make the bars easier to pull out and cut with a pizza cutter.
- Using the extra paper, press the bars with your palms so they are packed well and evenly flat.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes. Let the bars cool completely before cutting.