This Chocolate Coconut Butter is amazing. Have you had coconut butter? It’s amazing. The store bought stuff can get pricey which is my I make Homemade Coconut Butter.
Coconut butter is so creamy and delicious and it literally melts in your mouth. I use coconut butter in a lot of my fudge recipes for that very reason.
I already had one recipe for homemade coconut butter, but I decided to take to to a whole new level by adding the dark chocolate. You have got to try this homemade chocolate coconut butter recipe!
If you freeze this homemade coconut butter, you can make quite a delicious and creamy fudge. Definitely give that a try too. So yum!
Chocolate Coconut Butter
Yields 2 cups
A decadent chocolate coconut spread with only 2 ingredients!
- In a blender or food processor , blend up the shredded coconut until you see it start to look like the oils have been released. (It will start to look like a looser version of peanut butter .)
- This can take about 15-20 minutes depending on if you are using a blender or food processor.
- Once the coconut gets to that stage, add in the chocolate bar and continue to blend until smooth.
- I store mine in the pantry in an old mason jelly jar .
- Recipe makes about 2 cups coconut butter.
I stored the coconut butter in my pantry. It may harden slightly, but you can stick the jar in a pot of hot water and it should soften right up. Blending it again may help as well.