I just love roasted Brussel sprouts. There was once a time I hated them, but this recipe converted me. Ever since then, I have been roasting Brussel sprouts any way I can. This is my latest roasted Brussel sprouts recipe. This time I added sweet potato. Another one of my favorites!
These Smokey Sweet Potato Brussel Sprouts were seriously amazing you guys! When I ate them, I also added some pecans and avocado. So good! I will be making this again for sure. This recipe would be great as a side dish. You could also add your favorite protein to make it a complete meal.
Here is a quick video tutorial on how to make this recipe. For more videos, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Smokey Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Yields 4 servings
A super easy side dish!
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussel sprouts (ends removed and quartered)
- 1 large sweet potato (peeled and cubed small)
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 T maple syrup
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add the cubed sweet potato and the quartered Brussel sprouts to a bowl .
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix all the vegetables well so they are completely coated.
- Spread the vegetables onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes, stopping halfway to stir the vegetables around.
This recipe should last at least a week in the fridge. Enjoy!