You guys. This easy 2 ingredient fudge is awesome! It’s super decadent AND you can make it up in just a few minutes! This healthy fudge is vegan, gluten free and paleo approved.
It’s quite possibly the easiest recipe you will ever make. Perfect for those times you get a chocolate craving!
This healthy dessert recipe is great to keep in the fridge or freezer when you feel a sweet craving coming on. I think nut butter or sunflower butter would also be a nice addition.
If you like easy recipes like this, you may also like these recipes below.
- 5 Minute Healthy Frosting
- 5 Minute Granola Bars
- 5 Minute Maca Energy Bites
- 5 Minute Banana Ice Cream
Easy 2 Ingredient Fudge
Yields 12 pieces
Whip up this healthy 2 ingredient fudge in just a few minutes. Perfect for when you crave a little something sweet.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- In a small sauce pan , on medium low heat, add the two ingredients.
- Stir to combine. Once the ingredients are melted together, pour into mini muffin pans with liners.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set.
These should keep in the fridge or freezer for several months. Enjoy!