Flourless Pumpkin Brownies that are vegan and gluten free. I had some extra pumpkin to use up, and it worked great with this healthy brownie recipe.
This recipe was inspired by my flourless pumpkin chocolate cookies. These brownies are rich, fudgy, and perfect for Fall!
If you want to bump up the chocolate even more, you can add some chocolate chips. I used almond butter because that’s what I had on hand, but any nut butter will work in this recipe. If you want to make it nut free, you can use sunflower butter.
These brownies would be delicious with some ice cream or coconut whip cream on top. Or you could drizzle some extra nut butter on top. Yum!
Want to make this recipe? Watch the video below. For more recipes, you can subscribe to my You Tube Channel.
Looking for more brownie recipes?
- Chocolate Chip Quinoa Brownies
- Flourless Blondies
- Fudgy Flourless Brownies
- German Chocolate Quinoa Brownies
Flourless Pumpkin Brownies
These super rich flourless pumpkin brownies are big on flavor. Vegan, gluten free and grain free too!
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
Yields 8-10 brownies
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 cup almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cacao powder OR cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , add all the ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan .
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before removing from pan and cutting.
These should keep in the fridge for 2 weeks. You can also freeze them for longer. Enjoy!