This time of year makes me think of chocolate. So how about some chocolate peppermint truffles? Truffles, cookies, brownies to name a few. It seems like there are always sweet treats going around at parties. I have been trying to come up with cleaner versions. This chocolate peppermint truffle recipe is another one of those. Only 4 ingredients and just a few minutes!
I got the idea for these chocolate peppermint truffles after making my Chocolate Pistachio Truffles. These healthy truffles are so good and they just melt in your mouth. The best part? They can literally be made in minutes! I used to think truffles were hard to make, but this recipe proved me wrong. It couldn’t be easier.
Chocolate Peppermint Truffles
Yields 10 truffles
10 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup pecan butter (almond butter may work well too)
- 1 dark chocolate bar (I used Endangered Species 3.5 oz)
- 9 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients and blend until a dough starts to form.
- Roll into balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Store in the fridge to firm them up. About 20 minutes. I got 10 truffles out of my batch. Enjoy!