I am a huge lover of salads. I could eat them everyday. Probably why I have so many salad recipes on my blog. The latest is this Balsamic Kale Chickpea Salad. It has all my favorite flavors in one yummy salad recipe! It takes no time at all to throw together.
This salad would be great for parties. It’s vegan and gluten free. Super healthy and tasty. This recipe calls for removing the stems from the kale. Don’t throw them away. You can save them for juicing or homemade vegetable broth.
I massaged the kale, so it’s much easier to eat. I filmed a video about massaging kale if you want to check it out below.
Balsamic Kale Chickpea Salad
Yields 4-5 servings
A healthy salad perfect for parties!
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas or 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- I used my balsamic vinaigrette
- Massage the kale.
- Put all the salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss well.
This salad should keep for at least 5 days in the fridge. Enjoy!