This healthy cheesecake is made with no refined sugar, gluten, grains or dairy! Unlike traditional cheesecake, this recipe is no bake and can be made very quickly!
t starts with an almond date crust, then you have the creamy chocolate and peanut butter layer, and lastly, it’s topped with a decadent peanut butter frosting.
Yum! I could seriously have eaten the frosting by itself! So good!
I used a 6 inch spring form pan to make a high cheesecake. You can use a larger one if you like, just keep in mind it will not be as tall of a cake. Another great option is to make mini cheesecakes with a muffin pan.
Looking for more cheesecake recipes?
- Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake
- Chocolate Coffee Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Vegan Cheesecake
- Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Yields 10 slices
Chocolate and peanut butter lovers need to try this decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake! Vegan, gluten free, paleo and no baking required!
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 cups raw almonds
- 8 Medjool dates , pits removed
- 2-3 T water
- 2 cups raw cashews , soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (measure after melting)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 3 T peanut butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 T maple syrup
- 2 T coconut oil (measure after melting)
- In a food processor , add the almonds. Blend into a coarse consistency. Then add the dates and blend more. Lastly, add the water, one tablespoon at a time, until the dough forms. Press the dough into a greased 6 inch spring form pan . Place in the fridge while you make the cheesecake.
- Add all the cheesecake ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth. Once smooth, pour into the spring form pan on top of the crust. Place in the fridge to firm. It needs about 4 hours to set.
- In a small sauce pan , on medium-low heat, add the frosting ingredients. Stir until everything is combined. Remove from heat. Remove the sides of the spring form pan. Transfer the cheesecake to a serving plate. Spread the frosting on top of the cheesecake. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
Keep the cheesecake in the fridge. It should last at least a week. Enjoy!