Who is excited that Spring is finally here? I just love all berries and I am happy that I am starting to see them in the grocery store now. I picked up a carton of organic strawberries the other day and I came up with these delicious strawberry creme truffles. They are amazing and the filling just melts in your mouth! You may also like my Pistachio Truffles or my Copycat Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs. These strawberry creme truffles would also make a great Easter treat!
Truffles are very easy to make. These strawberry creme truffles fit just about every diet. They are vegan, gluten free, grain free and paleo friendly.
Strawberry Creme Truffles
Serves: 12 truffles
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips or my 3 ingredient chocolate recipe
- 3 T almond milk or milk of choice
- In a food processor, mix the filling ingredients together very well.
- Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, drop small balls of the filling onto a lined baking sheet. If the filling seems to soft, stick it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Stick the baking sheet, with all the formed balls in the freezer to firm up.
- While the balls are firming up, melt the chocolate.
- Using a double boiler method, melt the chocolate chips and the milk.
- Stir constantly until all the chips are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Working quickly, using two forks, roll the balls into the chocolate and place them back onto the lined baking sheet.
- Stick the finished balls back in the freezer to firm up. It should take about 30 to 60 minutes.